Business After 5 Networking Event
Join us for the next Business After5 hosted by Jones Partners Insolvency and Business Recovery.
Bruce Gleeson will be sharing how to navigate your business through the busy intersections ahead, where to look for help, how understand what the signs mean, and how interpret the traffic lights you may face in 2021.
About Our Speaker:
Bruce is a Director and Owner of Jones Partners, a Firm that provides tailored solutions to companies (particularly small to medium enterprises) and individuals in financial difficulty or that require restructuring assistance, exit planning advice or general strategic advice.
Bruce has in excess of 25 years in corporate insolvency, restructuring, exit planning and bankruptcy experience. Bruce has also held roles in commerce with several Top 100 Companies to further add to his professional skills in areas such as compliance and project management. Bruce actively encourages business owners and individuals to seek the right professional assistance rather than trying to work it out themselves. He has observed that stressed people tend to make poor decisions and there is no need for that occur when access to the right professionals is readily available.
Seeking the right professional assistance enables the business owner or individual to focus on what they are good at, as opposed to trying to manage everything and thus sets up a framework for success.
About our Hosts:
Jones Partners Insolvency and Business Recovery
Jones Partners is one of Sydney’s leading insolvency and reconstruction firms. With 4 Directors and 30 staff over offices at Norwest, Narellan, Miranda and Sydney City they are able to handle complex, large and long running assignments across Australia.
The Jones Partners organisational structure and resourcefulness of staff members enables them to effectively deal with smaller assignments in addition to handling more complex challenges. Irrespective of the complexity and size of the assignment they recognise that in providing leadership and clarity to business owners and individuals they obtain better outcomes for all stakeholders. They pride themselves on their depth of experience across a range of industries and specialties.
Jones Partners makes it their mission to provide honest, accurate and realistic advice that business owners and individuals facing difficulty can apply to rebuild their lives and business quickly and with the least amount of stress. Importantly they also take the time to understand the particular issues that have led to the present situation. They see this as important in order to successfully formulate and implement tailored solutions.
Jones Partners pride themselves for their ability to relay everything to their clients in “Plain English” when dealing with insolvency or bankruptcy matters. Business owners and individuals generally have not been exposed to such a situation previously and appreciate the time they take in leaving no question unanswered. They are committed to helping stakeholders clearly understand their position and obligations required to deal with their individual situation.
Areas of specialty
• Corporate Insolvency
• Personal Insolvency
• Business Reconstruction
Event Restrictions and Personal Responsibilities
NOTE: Please respect our venue and fellow businesses. Non-compliance with any of these restrictions and personal responsibilities will lead to you being asked to leave the event and no refund will be forthcoming.
If for any reason on the lead up to the Event you:
- feel unwell and are going to be tested for COVID-19
- Are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
- have been requested to, or are self-isolating for any reason by NSW Health Department Public Health Directive
Please inform us prior to event and we will transfer your booking to the following month or months depending on your situation.
1) Please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to event commencing so we can get all attendees into the event on time
2) Please follow the current NSW Health Guidelines on Social Distancing and wearing of face masks.
3) Do Not have physical contact with another attendee or patron at any time
4) Once inside the venue and observe the 1.5 metre rule when lining up to be registered into the venue
5) Please have your smartphone available with the camera function on and use the Venue QR code to check-in to the venue
6) Once you have checked-in you will be directed to our Event Check-in where your name will be marked off or attendee list, and you will be advised of your table number. (Which has the maximum number of people per table in line with current Health Department rules.
7) Our SHBC COVID Marshalls will be at the venue registration area in addition to the venue staff to assist all attendees and escort you to your table
8) All meals will be served to the table by the venue staff and will be cleared once the meal aspect of the event is over.
9) Mingling and networking is permitted (under the current NSW Health guidelines for this event), unless alcohol is being served.
With these restrictions & Personal Responsibilities we have everyone's safety in mind and if everybody plays their part, then we can provide the safest possible environment we can and we thank you for your adherence.