Our quarterly golf events are designed to give you some YOU TIME something that in these challenging times will be key for our own mental health
So irrespective of where you lay in the puzzle of life at the moment, grab a friend or 3 and book in for a day on the green.
You can register individually however we do prefer groups of 4 where possible.
All bookings are open to ladies and gentleman who are chamber members, their staff, clients and friends.
● The Golf Social is a 2 person Ambrose event (played in a group of 4)
● The cost covers 18 Holes of Golf and a cart for 2
● All Bookings to be made using the link on this page
● IMPORTANT: Please advise your preferred tee times in your registration
● We will allocate “tee times” as close as we possibly can to your registration request between 9:00am and 11:00am. They will be allocated based on first in best dressed approach.
● Last registrations for this event will be Monday the 14 September at 5 pm
● No late registrations will be accepted
Register Here Today
● There are "No Bunker Rakes" on course and all balls that go into the bunkers can have a preferred lie in the bunker and once your stroke is completed, just foot fill the divot
● "Flagsticks” Can be removed however it is advisable to use your Gloved hand to do so
● “Ball Washers” are not be used at any time during your round
● There is to be no congregating of players prior or after the round either on course, in the pro-shop or the car park and all relevant social distancing rules are to be followed on the day (Any Individual(s) not following these rules will be asked to leave the course and will not be invited back)
IMPORTANT: Golf will go ahead rain, hail or shine unless the course advises us otherwise prior to the round.
ONLINE PRESENTATION: An Online ZOOM Function will be organised for 4.30 pm that day for all players that can attend and will be this time due to the staggered tee times plus many may have afternoon commitments with School pick-ups etc. The presentation will conclude at 5.00 pm, we will have 25 minutes of networking and 5 minutes of presentation.
Please allow 45 minutes travelling time from Norwest Business Park to Riverside Oaks Golf Resort