SHBC SOCIAL GOLF
Our quarterly golf events are designed to give you some YOU TIME something that in these challenging times will be key for our own mental health
So irrespective of where you lay in the puzzle of life at the moment talk to a fellow golfer and book in preferably as a 4 or 2 for this event.
You can register individually however we have a lot more to do for this event so it will greatly assist if you book as a 4 or 2
- Our Golf events are a 2 person Ambrose event (Now Played in a Group Of 4)
- It is for 18 holes and the cost is for "Walking Only"
- If you requite a pull cart the Lynwood Country Club will provide one free of charge
- If you require a Golf Cart you can "only have 1 person in the cart"
NOTE: you need to book this separately with the pro-shop @ Lynwood County Club and you can do so at their members rates of $17.50 per cart
- All tee times will be separate in groups of 4 i.e. No Shotgun Start
NOTE: With your SHBC Golf booking in comments, please advise your Preferred tee time between 7 am and 10.30 am and we will endeavour to oblige
- There are "No Bunker Rakes" on course and all balls that go into bunkers are to be treated as G.U.R. i.e. you get a drop out of the bunker at no penalty
- "Flagsticks are strictly not be touched?" under any circumstances
- Material has been placed in the cups so that balls can be easily extracted without touching the sides of cup. A ball at rest in the hole will be considered to be holed, even if it is not entirely below the level of the hole. This will also be provided to holes on the putting green. Please do not remove this material under any circumstances.
- There is to be no congregating of players prior or after the round either on course, in the pro-shop or the car park and all relevant social distancing rules are to be followed on the day? (Any Individual(s) not following these rules will be asked to leave the course and will not be invited back)
- All bookings are open to ladies & gentleman whom are chamber members, their staff, clients & friends
- Please book in either together preferably in 4?s & 2?s in one registration if you wish to play together, as this will be of great assistance to us when allocating your tee time
IMPORTANT: Golf will go ahead rain, hail or shine unless the course advises us otherwise.
ONLINE PRESENTATION: An Online ZOOM Function will be organised for 4 PM that day for all players that can attend and will be this time due to the staggered tee times plus many may have afternoon commitments with School pick-ups etc this will conclude at 4.30 pm so we will have 25 minutes of networking and 5 minutes of presentation
Please allow 30 minutes travelling time from Norwest Business Park to Lynwood County Club
In the event that the course has experienced unusually high weather events prior to play, golf carts (if you booked one) may be withdrawn at the club?s discretion without notice