Here’s how to introduce business systems for efficiency and profitability.
Systems are a powerful way to improve efficiency and profitability into a business. Let us show you how to rapidly create business systems so you have high performance processes that increase productivity and improve results. This is an enlightening workshop at any stage of business, with techniques you can start implementing straight away.
What will you get:
• A process to deliver your promise, and keep your customers ordering more
• Five key areas for systems you need to know
• Where the People x Process = Profits formula fits into your business
• Policies, processes, props and procedures
• How the 80:20 rule is applied to systems
• Systems development and methodologies
• Getting your team on-board with systems (managing the change)
This workshop is suitable for:
Business owners wanting to learn how to improve their business efficiency and profitability through systems.
About the Presenter
Jeremy Carter is the Chief Enthusiasm Officer of Rapport Leadership International in Australia. Jeremy started his career as a computer engineer and worked his way up to being the Oceania Managing Director of international technology company, National Instruments. In the subsequent two years, he increased revenue by 62% without increasing headcount. Since leaving the corporate world, he has worked for twelve years as a leading business and executive coach, winning numerous awards and recognition for both himself and his clients.