Marketing Masterclass - Strategy and Implementation.
Are you tired of wasting time and money on fruitless marketing experiments? If you want more leads and a stronger market presence, you need a strategic marketing plan that will get implemented!
No matter what’s currently trending, there is no one right way of marketing that works for every business. Today, more than ever, business owners need to be able to attract more customers, AND keep them away from their competition. Believe it or not, it doesn’t have to be expensive or complicated to market businesses effectively (and irresistibly).
By attending this workshop you’ll gain a better understanding of who you should be targeting, how to find them, and discover ways to reach them.
What will you get:
- Learn how to identify your target market
- Understand what makes potential customers respond
- The secrets to developing a Unique Selling Proposition (USP) that gets you noticed
- How to create irresistible offers by getting the copywriting right…
- Where to find the best channels to connect with new customers (including FREE ones) Latest research and expertise on what drives consumer behaviour
- Using content to establish thought leadership
- Ways to build your brand presence, image and voice to attract clients and affirm your brand promise
- The truth about Social Media. Hear from industry experts about how these tools actually work and how you could integrate Social Media with your marketing and brand strategy to get the best return on your marketing investment.
This workshop is suitable for:
All businesses who want to attract more of the right customers, take their marketing to the next level and update their knowledge of current best practices, cost effectively.
CEO of Rapport Leadership International in Australia, Jeremy started his career as a computer engineer and worked his way up to being the Oceania Managing Director of international technology company, National Instruments. In the subsequent two years, he increased revenue by 62% without increasing headcount. Since leaving the corporate world, he has worked for twelve years as a leading business and executive coach, winning numerous awards and recognition for both himself and his clients.
Bridget's career includes successful startup operations in Australia and North America. She positioned RSVP.com.au for a $40million sale by tripling revenues. She now helps businesses understand their ideal customers: who they are, what they really want and how to reach them.
George, as Growth Director of leading social media agency Attention Experts, is in charge of the overall strategy for client accounts at Attention Experts and ensures that clients are obtaining a suitable return on their marketing investment. He oversees the content, advertising, and strategy of client accounts, as well as oversees the current research division of Attention
Experts, which identifies and collects data on the latest digital marketing trends and strategies.
Leonie Seysan is the director of Article Writers Australia, a content agency that helps business owners and marketing managers to plan and create content that resonates with their target markets. She holds a Bachelor of Communications Degree and has been involved in content marketing for over 10 years.