"The Chambrose Cup"
This Golf event was created 5 years ago with just 8 players, to catch up between Christmas and new year for a very laid back game of golf
The “Chambrose Cup” name was coined at this inaugural event in 2015 and is the last of our 5 annual quarterly golf events for the calendar year
The Format is a 2 person Ambrose event, which is open to ladies & gentleman whom are chamber members and their staff, clients & friends, so please book in either 2 or even 4 of you in one registration if you wish to play together, as this helps us greatly to understand whom you wish to play with.
You can certainly keep score, however this is a very social golf day and there is no prizes on the day just bragging rights if you had a good day on the course.
Additionally you can just register yourself and we will do our very best to pair you up on the day with other interesting members in the chamber, but due to tee time allocations do prefer rego’s in 2’s & 4’s to make this easier to manage, especially when we are on leave
This day Includes a round of golf, with a cart for two at Lynwood Country Club and the cost is $77 Including GST
COVID Rules Update
There are currently no COVID restrictions on course with regards to bunker rakes, flagsticks and cups. This is industry standard for a few weeks now at the advice from Golf NSW. However, there is only the requirement for all players to complete the QR code sign in at the pro shop prior to tee off.
However if for any reason you do not feel well on the lead up to the event or on the day, please get a COVID-19 test and self-isolate until your result is known.
Please advise our Membership Manager, (Richard Holland) directly via his via text prior to the event on 0409 549 199 so that we can manage all registrants and tee times on the day
• Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your tee time to ensure all groups can tee off on time
• We have the following initial tee times that allows for 32 players on the day and if we require more we will request this prior to day
• All tee times are offered on a first in best dressed approach, so please register early to claim your tee time
• You can indicate your preferred tee time in comments of your booking preferably for 2 or even 4 players (again we will do our best to accommodate single registrations where possible)
• At the time of posting this event we have the following tee times available to book in for
Group 1 – 7.49 am
Group 2 – 7.56 am
Group 3 – 8.03 am
Group 4 – 8.10 am
Group 5 – 8.17 am
Group 6 – 8.24 am
Group 7 – 8.31 am
Group 8 – 8.38 am
All players are welcome back in the clubhouse post your round to enjoy a bite to eat and a beverage or two at your own cost and therefore we will not have an official function at this event
Golf will go ahead rain, hail or shine unless the course advises us otherwise and carts may or may not be offered if adverse wet weather conditions affects the course.
NOTE: Please allow 30 minutes traveling time from Norwest Business Park to Lynwood Country Club