When, why and how to hire a team or outsource tasks? Engaging additional skills, knowledge or capacity in your business can be a risk or a reward depending how, why and when you do it. Some great content and lively discussion with examples from real case scenarios - with one of the leading HR professionals in Australia. Bring along your curliest questions!
Workforce management, value to owners and the business life cycle.
* Risks to productivity, morale and reputation when hiring the wrong people.
* Rewards of planned and well managed growth
* Legal and compliance issues
* Remedies you may not have heard about
* Best practices and Systems to keep you on top of things with clear purpose, confidence and peace of mind.
Who should attend:
Businesses of all sizes. Whether you are a solo proneur who occasionally needs additional skills or a larger company with an existing HR team or somewhere in between there are things you need to know about to avoid risk and exposure, that may surprise you. You will be glad you came.
This workshop will help you with:
* Having the right level of HR tools, assets, information and capacity - no matter where you are in the business life cycle.
About your trainer:
Since 2002, Marylou has worked closely with a range of companies in developing and building their ‘teams of tomorrow’ by implementing proactive HR initiatives including:- HR compliance and documentation, on-boarding, tailoring and developing training programs, team building projects, delivering permanent/contractor staff, change management and outplacement at times of downsizing. Employers, employees and job seekers alike, value Marylou for her professionalism, consultative manner, dedication to results and her effervescent personality, all of which clearly display her passion for people.