Aged Care Consultancy Australia is at the forefront of healthcare management consulting, business optimisation, governance, and research. We offer deep expertise in business strategy, electronic system implementation, building design and operational efficiencies, supporting startups, consumer directed care and case management leadership, data analysis, and grant writing. Our mission is to increase your capability, skills and systems in delivering sustainable and innovative excellence in care.
Through our work, we provide clients with best-in-class strategy and operational approaches to solve problems, develop cutting edge products and programs and propel their organisations forward in the most effective and efficient way. With more than two decades of experience in healthcare, aged care, community care, and disability, Aged Care Consultancy Australia has achieved status as a boutique, value add healthcare management consulting specialist.
We are committed to providing our clients with innovative strategy and sustainable solutions.
WHY ENGAGE US…
• We are experts in the sector;
• We make your business more effective and efficient;
• We focus on root cause analysis and sustainable change;
• We work and grow with you on the journey; and
• We can create unique products for you because you have a unique point of difference.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU…
We work with organisations to create innovative strategies and manage projects with efficiently defined requirements and scope.
• Business Strategy and Operational Improvement
• Electronic System Implementation and Optimisation
• Consumer Directed Care and Case Management
• Board Governance and Organisational Risk Management
• Quality Management System Development and Support
• Workforce Development and Leadership
• Grant Writing and Research
• Operational Building Design and Redesign
• We implement sustainable solutions;
• We eliminate inefficiencies and gaps;
• We minimise core business risks;
• We focus on root cause analysis issues; and
• We believe that improving and supporting leadership in organisations will make the biggest difference.
Dr. Nicole Brooke, founder of Aged Care Consultancy Australia is a Registered Nurse and has a PhD in case management and aged care. She is a business optimisation expert and quality management specialist. As the CEO, she provides management consulting services to healthcare providers. She started her career as an educator, then Director of Nursing and transitioned very quickly into senior operational roles and business development /governance areas.
Dr. Brooke- RN, BN, MaAdEd (HRMgt), GradCertResComm, PhD.