Cropley House - Venue
Named after the first Superintendent of the William Thompson Masonic School, Cropley House is a stately two story Inter-war Georgian Revival mansion situated off Watkins Road, Baulkham Hills.
A large car park located on the grounds of the estate lead up to a manicured driveway circling the grand entrance of the venue, that is adorned on either side by a wisteria lined undercover balcony.
Established in 1926 and now undergoing a complete restoration, Cropley House is the complete venue to host all styles of events. Offering two magnificent rooms on the ground floor and four separate rooms on the second floor, the venue is compatible to host events of large grand lunches and dinners or conferences with small breakout areas. Picture perfect weddings, intimate private gatherings and impressive corporate events are all accommodated within the venue.