National Drones helps businesses and government organisations to increase efficiency, reduce costs and mitigate risk with the use of Remote Piloted Aircraft (RPAs, or drones) for aerial imaging and data capture.
Some of the many services National Drones provides include:
- roof, building and asset inspections for facilities and asset management,
- 3D modelling for development and heritage restoration planning,
- mapping and Digital Terrain/Elevation/Surface Modeling for large scale projects,
- progress tracking, cut/fill and stockpile measurements for building and construction,
- aerial video and photography for media and real estate,
- thermal imaging for property maintenance and emergency services.
Drones enable many projects to be planned and executed more quickly and accurately than traditional methods, such as hiring manned aircraft or completing activities manually. What could take weeks to collect, now takes days or even hours, allowing you to make critical, evidenced-based decisions faster than before. Drones also reduce risk by keeping people on the ground and off roofs, ropes, structures, scaffolding or elevated work platforms.
Why National Drones?
National Drones has fully insured, CASA licensed and certified, professional drone operators and up-to-date equipment in every mainland state (and territory) in Australia, all operating under ISO standards of excellence. This means we can guarantee consistency of service, safety, flexibility of resources, operational excellence and scale to meet our clients' needs.
Please get in touch to find out more about how National Drones can add value to your business. Call me on 0416 255 227 or send an email through the Request Info button on this page.