Business After 5 Networking Event, AGM & Christmas Party
Join us for the Business After 5, AGM & Christmas Party as we Celebrate 2021 together as a business community.
2021 has been a crazy year for businesses, so it’s time to let our hair down and enjoy a social event to finish to year. Hosted by our friends at The Fiddler, the home of celebrations.
Networking will start from 5.30pm, followed by our AGM (30 mins) then our Business After Five Cocktail event will continue until 9.30pm with music, great food and lots of socialising. Don’t miss out!
IMPORTANT: All Guests are required to be Double Vaccinated under the current public health orders to attend this event.
About our Hosts:
The home of celebrations, located in the heart of Rouse Hill, The Fiddler offers more than any other.
With a sophisticated mixture of historic and contemporary dining and celebration spaces. we welcome any kind of event.
Good times are what we do so whether you’re sipping on one of our signature cocktails on the Verandah or clinking pints of Guinness in our heritage Irish pub, The Fiddler is the place to be.
Event Restrictions and Personal Responsibilities
Our event world is very different to pre COVID times and therefore there are several key restrictions and personal responsibilities you need to read and agree to “Prior” to completing your registration.
It is a privilege in these times to be able to come together and we have combined these restrictions & personal responsibilities for the benefit of all attendees, to the best of our ability.
NOTE: Unfortunately, non-compliance with any of these restrictions and personal responsibilities will lead to you being asked to leave the event and no refund will be forthcoming.
SHBC hold our in person events within venues owned and operated by member businesses, and we are required to comply with any rules that a venue applies to our bookings for these events. Therefore, where a venue has a restriction on any person attending their premise (under the current Public Health Orders) we comply with that restriction, as we would with any other OHS & RSA rules they require us to follow at any other time.
At this time all event guests must be able to show a Double Vaccination Certificate to enter the venue and use the venues QR Code to Check-in.
If for any reason on the lead up to the Event you:
- feel unwell and are going to be tested for COVID
- Are awaiting the results of a COVID test
- have been requested to, or are self-isolating for any reason by NSW Health Department Public Health Directive
Please inform us prior to event and we will transfer your booking to the following month or months depending on your situation.
Venue Check-In and Event Registration
1) Please arrive 30 minutes prior to event commencing so we can get all attendees into the event on time
2) As per NSW Government guidelines with respect to indoor areas, if you have a face mask you are encouraged to wear this where practical during before, during & after the event https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/face-masks
3) Observe the social distancing rules at all times in and out of the venue
4) Go to the Venue’s Check in area & then proceed to the event registration area for that venue as directed
One of our “SHBC COVID Marshalls” will be at the venue registration area in addition to the venue staff to assist all attendees
5) Once you have registered you will be allocated your table number, which has a maximum number people per table in line with current Health Department rules
All Service team members at our events will comply with wearing of Face Mask rules, when working at the event (E.g. Venue teams, Events team, Greeters/Connectors).
You can find more information about the most current rules at https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules