Business Breakfast Event – Hosted by WEXPO - October 2023
Join us for the Chambers Business Breakfast proudly hosted by WEXPO In the Hills and celebrate the expo opening and Small Business Month in the Hills. Come and connect with businesses from around the region and across different industries.
Member and Guests are welcome.
Come enjoy the kick off event for WEXPO In The Hills and grow your network and your business by being an active part of your Business Chamber this year.
Don’t miss out, get your tickets today.
The October Breakfast is Hosted By
This full day business and community event is conducted in partnership with the Hills Shire Council in collaboration with Sydney Hills Business Chamber (SHBC). Held at the popular Castle Grand Event Centre WEXPO In The Hills will showcase local businesses and community groups through face-to-face networking through 42 exhibitors and five specialty workshops. This event will also feature a Jobs Forum held in conjunction with other north-west business chambers and brings together stakeholders who need to be involved in developing a practical and cohesive approach to improving the current and future job skills and employment pathways.
And proudly sponsored by:
Digital Age Lawyers is differentiated through a primary focus on Digital Social Media law, policy and compliance which forms a critical aspect of the firm’s Commercial Law services and education.
The team is led by Katherine Hawes, a Barrister and Solicitor, business influencer, social entrepreneur and media personality who positively shapes her clients’ business culture. She is passionate about the need for businesses to future-proof their assets.
At Streamlined Organising, Amanda Primrose and the team been taking care of executive teams across Australia for more than 10 years. They can streamline your office processes, manage your calendar and even organise events – whatever you need, whenever you need them!
And you’re not locked into contracts when you engage our virtual executive assistants – they can work with you on an ad hoc basis, or for a specific number of hours a week.
Guni's online SMS gateway allows you to send and receive text, image, audio, video, gif from any web-enabled device. Send personalised messages to individuals or groups.
Guni serve their customers with different features and services such as online SMS & MMS gateway, API, integration and Email to SMS.
Join us at this event and become an active part of the Sydney Hills Business community.
Event Restrictions, Cancellations and Personal Responsibilities
NOTE: Please respect our venue and fellow businesses. Non-compliance with any of these restrictions and personal responsibilities will lead to you being asked to leave the event and no refund will be forthcoming.
1) Please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to event commencing so we can get all attendees into the event on time
2) Please follow the NSW Health Guidelines in place on the event date on Social Distancing and wearing of face masks.
If for any reason on the lead up to the Event you:
- feel unwell and are going to be tested for COVID
- Are awaiting the results of a COVID test
- have been requested to, or are self-isolating for any reason by NSW Health Department Public Health Directive
Please inform us prior to the event start time.
Our Event Cancellations Policy.
• Cancellations must be advised via email by at least 3 business days prior to the event/workshop. The Chamber is required to confirm numbers of guests by this deadline, to the venues and a number of other suppliers who assist us in running events/workshops.
• A refund will not be considered for no-shows or cancellations within this period.
• A substitution may be made prior to the event/workshop should the registered individual not be available to attend but must be submitted by email and approved by the Chamber prior to the event/workshop date.