Join us for the Chambers Business Sales and Marketing Bootcamp
This Sales and Marketing Bootcamp conference for business leaders promises thought-provoking sessions for an immersive TEDX style learning experience.
The keynote speakers will inspire you with their insights and you will enrich your knowledge on branding, sales, and marketing. You will gather valuable insights that will help you adjust your strategy, leverage your marketing tools and teams better, and extend your knowledge.
Make sure you don’t miss out on this sales and marketing bootcamp conference where our terrific line up of marketing professionals will inspire you and empower you to design a better strategy for your brand.
Expand your expertise and knowledge on topics such as AI technologies, digital marketing, and developing social media and other marketing strategies.
At this bootcamp, you will learn from all the keynote speakers who will share their knowledge on developing great sales and marketing strategies.
Having the chance to learn from the best and listen to their case studies will help you get inspired and work even harder on enhancing your brand and growing bigger than your competitors.
The list of speakers will soon be released. Keep your eyes on their website to find out more.
Get your ticket now so you don’t miss out on the great speakers!
Event Restrictions, Cancellations and Personal Responsibilities
NOTE: Please respect our venue and fellow businesses. Non-compliance with any of these restrictions and personal responsibilities will lead to you being asked to leave the event and no refund will be forthcoming.
1) Please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to event commencing so we can get all attendees into the event on time
2) Please follow the NSW Health Guidelines in place on the event date.
Our Event Cancellations Policy.
• Cancellations must be advised via email by at least 3 business days prior to the event/workshop.
• The Chamber is required to confirm numbers of guests by this deadline, to the venues and a number of other suppliers who assist us in running events/workshops.
• A refund will not be considered for no-shows or cancellations within this period.
• A substitution may be made prior to the event/workshop should the registered individual not be available to attend but must be submitted by email and approved by the Chamber prior to the event/workshop date.