Celebrating Women In Business Lunch Event
Join us for the next CWIB Lunch Event hosted by Bank of Queensland, as we enjoy a Q&A with special guest Helen Cattell (Founder and Managing Director) of CleverPak.
Book Your Tickets Now.
About Our Speaker: Helen Cattell (Founder and Managing Director) of CleverPak. Helen Cattell is the founder of CleverPak, she is an experienced and highly innovative leader who started the business from home whilst on maternity leave.
Helen evolved from being a schoolteacher to the managing director of CleverPak which is now Australia’s most accomplished flexible assembly provider and in its 31st year of business.
She has created a team of over 30 highly skilled competent staff based in Silverwater and has assembly work going into 11 Correctional Services facilities in Sydney and NSW.
CleverPak initially started as a small business that supported printers with hand assembly. Such as inserting CDs into cases, collating print, sorting brochures and more. From there they grew to be the largest print finisher in Australia. Soon advertising agencies and marketing departments started utilising CleverPak for all types of hand and machine assembly tasks.
Helen is a positive person with a solution-oriented mindset who will be sharing her journey of entrepreneurship.
About our Hosts: Bank of Queensland
BOQ combine expertise across any sector and size with dedicated end to end service and a personal touch to back Australian Businesses.
You can find more about BOQ via https://www.boq.com.au/business
Event Restrictions and Personal Responsibilities
Please respect our venue and fellow businesses. Non-compliance with any of these restrictions and personal responsibilities will lead to you being asked to leave the event and no refund will be forthcoming.
If for any reason on the lead up to the Event you:
- feel unwell and are going to be tested for COVID-19
- Are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
- have been requested to, or are self-isolating for any reason by NSW Health Department Public Health Directive
Please inform us prior to event and we will transfer your booking to the following month or months depending on your situation.
1) Please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to event commencing so we can get all attendees into the event on time
2) Please follow the current NSW Health Guidelines on Social Distancing and wearing of face masks.
3) Please have your smartphone available with the camera function on and use the Venue QR code to check-in to the venue
4) Our SHBC COVID Marshalls will be at the venue registration area in addition to the venue staff to assist all attendees
8) All meals will be served to the table by the venue staff and will be cleared once the meal aspect of the event is over.
9) Mingling and networking is permitted (under the current NSW Health guidelines for this event.
With these restrictions & Personal Responsibilities we have everyone's safety in mind and if everybody plays their part, then we can provide the safest possible environment we can and we thank you for your adherence.
You can find more information about the most current rules at https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules