SHBC Social GOLF
Our quarterly golf events are designed to give you some YOU TIME something that in these challenging times will be key for our own mental health.
Grab a friend or 3 and book in for a day on the green. amYou can register individually, however we do prefer groups of 2 or 4 where possible.
All bookings are open to ladies and gentlemen who are chamber members, their staff, clients, and friends.
- The Golf Social is a 2 person Ambrose event (played in a group of 4).
- The cost covers 18 Holes (or 9 holes option) of Golf and a Cart for 2.
- All Bookings to be made using link on this page.
GREAT NEWS "WE ARE BACK TO RUNNING SHOTGUN STARTS"
- Registration for ALL players will be 9 am
- Briefing for ALL players will be 9.15 am
- Shotgun start for ALL players will be between 9.20 and 9.30 am
"NEW" Upon arrival you can pre purchase the Chamber "Lunch Special" for only $15 per player and there are 3 great options to choose from.
HANDICAPS & PRIZES
- If you have an AGU handicap, then you will advise on arrival and play to that.
- If you have a Social Club handicap, then you will advise on arrival and play to that.
- If you don't have a registered handicap the Ladies will be allocated 45 and Men 36.
- The winning ambrose pair for the day (18 Hole competion on the day), will win a round for two each, with a cart at Riverside Oaks.
COVID RULES ON & OFF THE COURSE
- There are "No Bunker Rakes" on course and all balls that go into the bunkers can have a preferred lie in the bunker and once your stroke is completed, just foot fill the divot.
- "Flagsticks" can be removed however it is advisable to use your Gloved hand to do so.
- "Ball Washers" are not to be used at any time during your round.
- Each playing group is invited back to the brasserie to have lunch at the patrons own cost, and there will be chamber specials available on the day.
IMPORTANT: Golf will go ahead rain, hail or shine unless the course advises us otherwise prior to the round.
An online ZOOM function will be organised for 4.30pm that day for all players that can attend and will be this time due to the staggered tee times plus many may have afternoon commitments with school pick-ups etc. The presentation will conclude at 5.00pm, we will have 25 minutes of networking and 5 minutes of presentation.
Please allow 45 minutes travelling time from Norwest Business Park to Riverside Oaks Golf Resort.