CareFlight brings the hospital to people who cannot wait to get there for life-saving care. Our specialist doctors, nurses and paramedics use air ambulances to reach critically ill and injured patients.
CareFlight also provides search and rescue support to the Australian Maritime Authority (AMSA). Our night vision capability and winch equipped helicopters allow us to locate and rescue people in the dark and from difficult to access places.
Our Mounties Care CareFlight helicopter services metropolitan Greater Sydney, with a large number of missions flown in the Hills District. Tasked by NSW ambulance, we are on scene in the Hills area with 3 minutes of being tasked.
Some things you may not know about CareFlight:
- Our service is a free service Australia wide
- We get some support from Government however we mainly survive on the generous donations from business & the public
- We have served 9,000+ Australians in this past year
- We operate national and international
- We operate in regional, remote, rural and offshore communities
- we are based in NSW and NT
- We transport patient interstate
- We provide free training to First Responders
- we have provided Education and training to over 7,500 people so far across nationwide.
How Are We Funded?
-CareFlight is funded and supported majority by the community
-Funded by Individuals, Businesses, Corporate Sponsors, Fundraising activities, Gift in Wills, Government and Club Grants.
How Could You Assist?
-By receiving ongoing donation will help and support CareFlight run 24hrs Service in saving people's lives in our local community.
-Volunteering in any of our events
-if you our one of our past patients, your story would make huge difference in serving our community.
- By Sponsoring our Business Supporter Program
-Corporate Sponsorship, Club Grants